Update

It's been a month since my last posting. Time flies by quickly when you're occupied with several things going on all at once. Work takes up most of my days, with the baby almost due, we've been busy getting everything ready on what times I have off. I do plan on finishing the "work in progress" soon, and getting more art done as things start to settle down. Young Kristopher is almost here, the hunting season is near, and the holiday season is starting. Somewhere within I will make time. It will be a slow process, slowly-but-surely.


Also, the exhibit at the Sylvester Powell Community Center is down. I sold two pieces from my miniature series during the exhibition. My next exhibit on my schedule will be the "Membership Exhibition" at the Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art in St. Joseph, MO. It is scheduled in January.

Comments

Popular Posts