Future Exhibits



It's still the beginning of a new year. I am currently scouting around the KC metro for opportunities this year and into the next. For this year I will probably focus more attention toward group exhibits, there is one upcoming show, "Spring Fling and Floral," at the Got Art Gallery down in Lee Summit, MO. I will be sending them my information and images for invitation. I am also looking into doing a solo exhibit in Merriam, KS at the Irene B. French Community Center Gallery of Art for 2012---this is undecided. I definately have opportunities with the Glaspur Gallery in the Crossroads Art District downtown KC. The owner, David Jones, has been wanting me to participate in one night shows during the First Friday's for the past year. I haven't been able to due to other exhibitions and inventory. I plan on doing a showing in the future.
------------------------------------------
Right now, the Membership Exhibition at the Albrecht-Kemper is ongoing into it's last week.

Comments

Popular Posts