Workshops for 2018

Enhancing your skills, or learning to paint!

This year I am doing some things a little differently with my plein air painting workshops. My 2-day private workshops are now available on demand in the St. Joe/KC area. For those who were unable to make my workshops in the past due to scheduling conflicts, you can now try and book them at a date you can attend. This makes it easier for me when organizing workshops throughout the year. A deposit will need to be collected to reserve. Get a second person to sign up, and I'll take $20 off your tuition. Class sizes are 1-4.

I am now offering 3-hour plein air painting tutorials for beginners---in St. Joseph only. These are private lessons for those who might be interested in painting as a new hobby or for recreation. Great way to experience plein air painting without having to buy all the supplies and materials. 0 experience and 0 supplies needed. All supplies will be provided. The tutorial will be taught in pastels, using quality materials.

1-day plein air painting workshops are also on the agenda. These may be scheduled at different locations in Northwest Missouri. Class sizes are 3-12. 

Information on private workshops CLICK HERE!
Information on tutorials CLICK HERE!
1-day and 3-day workshops, CLICK HERE!

Questions, contact me at bks@brentseevers.com 



"Painting is easy when you don't know how,
but very difficult when you do."
---Edgar Degas

Comments

Popular Posts