"Mid-Summer Glow"

"Mid-Summer Glow"
12x16 Conte on paper
2009
$320 unframed

$380 after framing.

Comments

Karen said…
Hi Brent, So glad you came over to my blog so that I could come discover yours. These drawings are really wonderful. And the Field of Henbit series (as well as the daisies and queens anne's lace pieces) on your website are just gorgeous, so serene, and the tress are great. What are those purplish flowers?? They make me so eager for the open fields around here to look like that.
I look forward to seeing more!
Brent Seevers said…
Thanks for visiting my blog. The purple flowers are called Henbit, which is considered to be a weed that spreads over the crop fields in early spring.
Brenda Boylan said…
Hi Brent,

These two latest posts are really quite magnificent! So soft and calming. Would love to see more of these too.
Brent Seevers said…
I'm glad that you mentioned that Boylan---that was the look and feel I had hoped to capture.

More will be on the way.
Chuck Dilmore said…
Very, very beautiful.

I'm not an artist, so it's hard to articulate what I like. But I feel the connection, here.

Lingering,
Chuck

Popular Posts