Exhibit: Outdoor Impressions

Thank you everyone who made it out to the exhibition. We had a small crowd, but a crowd, during the KCK Art Walk. About 30 people came through the doors that evening. That area is still new to that type of event, it has not yet established itself as a well known deal as the Crossroads First Friday's, it's been said that it is growing year-after-year. The exhibit was impressive to look at overall. My work looks much better hanging on the walls before spectators than leaning up against the wall in my studio. "The Loose Park Rose Collection" did get alot of the attention as it was the main attraction.

My next exhibition (group exhibit) is planned for September, "Evening with the Arts," in Mission, KS. Six other chosen artists and I are meeting with the community center towards the end of this month for more information about the event and the choosing of our own exhibit space. Some of the work I have hanging in the library will be featured again in the event. I do plan to have some new work hanging as well.........so back to work for me.

Comments

Popular Posts