An Evening with the Arts


The private showing Thursday night in Mission, KS had potential. The evening went very well and was just the right atmosphere for my kind of work. A formal setting with wine, hors d'oeuvres, and harp music. A big crowd came just for the event. I had many complements on my work and visited with several of the other featuring artists and their families. You can even say I made a sale. Though, I did not win the Peoples Choice Award, we congratulate artist Lynette Meintjes for her winning. The evening was still a success. I thank the Mission Arts Council for giving me the opportunity to participate in this fine event. The exhibit is still ongoing until October 10 for those who are interested.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Group Exhibit "An Evening with the Arts"
Sylvester Powell, Jr., Community Center
6200 Martway
Mission, KS

Comments

Popular Posts