A Recent Painting

"Winter's Dust"
8x10 pastel on paper, 2017
Last week I held a fun little silent auction for those who are subscribed to my studio mailing list. It was a week long event with a starting bid at $50. The highest bidder won this recent little studio painting and a FREE calendar of mine.
I'm proud to say this painting found a good home. The winning bid was $125. That's $275 less than what I would have priced it after custom framing ($400). The winner got a great deal and was very pleased.

These past few months I've been focusing on my mailing list. I've come to realize these are often your closest fans and followers. They are willing to give you their email addresses so you can send them information rather than stumble upon it on social media or on websites. As a token of my appreciation, I will continue to offer great deals and free giveaways throughout the year.


I still have calendars to give away! If you are interested in receiving exclusive offers, news, and announcements straight from my studio, click on JOIN MAILING LIST below and enter your name and email address. Easy as 1-2-3. 

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts