Project: "Urban Light" Kansas City



As noted before in past postings, I am working up a series of urban pieces possibly for a future solo exhibit. This has become a project for me because of my emphasis on the subject matter
for this year and the next. Past works focused on the surrounding rural landscapes, leaving out any urban life. Finding much inspiration, like many Impressionists, city life in Kansas City has caught my attention. This new series is a combination of various works done in charcoal, Conte, and pastels. The project will be complete once I have a good amount in my portfolio and for a show. Though the series may continue over time, otherwise a newer collection of urban work will begin.


--------------------------------------------------------------


Coming to www.brentseevers.com, a project page is being added to my website where the images of this series can be viewed. This page is currently under construction.

Comments

Popular Posts