Exhibition---The American Landscape

Almost missed an opportunity to exhibit, the Hilliard Gallery contacted me at last minute notice to see if I had any available art that may hang in their annual group show, "The American Landscape." In the recent past I had wondered if the exhibit was going to come up, but never found any information. When I realized the exhibit was approaching, I found the due date for submissions had already past. They contacted me last Saturday, and we worked it out. Earlier today I delivered two pastel paintings, as shown here for the show. The exhibit will showcase various artists interpretations of the American landscape, both urban and rural. Last year I did miss the submission deadline, but did participate the year before. I've already seen all the work submitted for the event today, there will be alot of talent exhibiting.


-------------------------------------------------


The exhibit will begin on First Friday in the Crossroads, July 1. It will run until July 29.

First Friday events are from 6pm to 9pm.


1820 McGee

Kansas City, MO 64108

Comments

Popular Posts