AKMA---38th Annual Membership Exhibition

I have to say, in the five years of being a member of the Albrecht-Kemper, the Annual Membership Exhibition is an impressive event. Though the talents range from novice to mastery, discriminating nobody by welcoming all, the competition gets better and better each year. Museum Director, Terry Oldham often finds the judges of the event at a struggle in choosing the winners. I think the event is very competitive, and to many, may question their own talents whether or not they measure up among the others---I know I do. This year over 80 artists participated. Most are from St. Joseph and the Kansas City metro. I am happy to inform my followers that I did have recognition in the exhibition. My pastel painting, "Inviting Light," recieved Honorable Mention in the drawing category. This is a good way to start the new year. Thanks All who came out for support, and Congrats to those who won.

www.albrecht-kemper.org

Comments

Popular Posts